Pages

9 Mar 2012

Alhamdulillah. My Sample English Article Got Approved!

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Alhamdulillah Praise be to Allah, my sample english article got approved by Productive Muslim. Feel very happy even I already keep away my english speaking. still, there are people that appreciate. Although my english is berterabur but alhamdulillah, it is good sign that my english still in good level that makes me get approved by Productive Muslim. It was a great feeling to know such huge and well known by thousands readers company approve my english article. 1


Frankly I feel not so confident that my simple and FIRST english article for this few months got approved means,

"Hey, your english still OK lorh. Just be confident, you can improve it right?!"

Alhamdulillah, makes me smile once I got the email. This give me a motivation that I still have the chance to improve my english after almost a year I keep it in my mind to write in english even I am learning in English in ALL my subject course. Weird right?

When I look for the biography of some of the writers, I feel so down to earth. They are so inspiring, some are novel writers, some already have their own books, that so inspiring. Feel so low to compare with them.





Never mind, this will inspire me to keep improving my english grammar and vocabulary for my writing. Pray for my success. Jazakallahu khairan.

---------- Segala kopi pasta adalah dibenarkan dengan meletakkan backlink ke blog ini. Jazakallahu khairan. Copyright © 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe For Email Feed

Email_SubscriptionsSign up to receive breaking news
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Bookmark Us!

Add To DeliciousAdd To DiggAdd To FacebookAdd To StumbleuponAdd To RedditAdd To TechnoratiAdd To More Social Bookmark Sites